One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
We are looking for brilliant people, not for a list of skills. While reading the key responsibilities of the role, please consider that we value attitude more than your expertise.
Are you curious and passionate about working in a constantly evolving and challenging international environment? Even if you don’t feel like you fit the role 100%, please apply: put your willingness to learn and we will grow together!
As a Test Automation & Quality Assurance Engineer, you are a highly skilled developer, responsible for system analysis and definition within the automation framework, automation approach, structure, implementation and driving automation to completion.
You will support Teams in developing test strategies and plans to improve the robustness of the tests themselves and optimize cost and time required to develop software functionality and processes for new product releases.
Seniority: Middle, Senior based on experiences and skills.
As our QA Automation Engineer, you will:
- Support product teams by implementing automated tests that verify E2E, UI, API, and data layers as part of a continuous delivery process
- Participate in architectural discussions about automated test suites
- Ensure automated tests internal standards are met by carrying out code reviews
- Review and provide constructive feedback on peer test plans
- Advocate for building and adopting tools that can enhance product development organization velocity
- Promote the importance of quality adoption across all product areas within the organization
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Strong experience as software quality assurance engineer implementing automated tests
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development framework
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, both spoken and written
As a plus you will have:
- Good experience with REST API testing with Postman
- Experience with Xray QA Software
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Strong experience with open-source automation tools focusing on BDD frameworks
- Familiarity with docker containers, continuous integration systems (i.e., Gitlab, Github,
- Jenkins), and AWS
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
Why join Confidence?
- We are an exciting scale-up in the digital Silicon Valley space, and this is a great opportunity to work within a mission driven, lively & erse team in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
As a QA Automation Engineer you will get:
- Competitive compensation with an annual bonus potential
- Great company culture and work environment!
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development
- Budget for professional development and Learning & Development culture
- Competitive Beneficts and Perks
If you opt for the on-site position you’ll have these additional benefits:
- Hybrid remote working policy including 1 month a year of remote working from anywhere
- Relocation bonus
- Health Insurance Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
Equality & Diversity
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and ersity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-ersity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.