One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Virtual Language Tutor (certification required)
$28-$35 per hour (varies by opportunity) Remote, flexible, contract, part-time, and full-time Small group, 1:1, or full group instruction Teaching license certification in a grades 6-12 language subject area (required) in states New York, South Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Montana, or California + authorized to work in the US
This is a 1099 Independent Contractor position following the school district’s calendar. Immediate start dates are based on available placement opportunities upon completion of the application process and training.
Built to serve students, Fullmind partners with hundreds of schools across the United States to ensure every child has access to education, regardless of circumstance. Our team is building the future of education. As a Fullmind educator, you’ll deliver virtual academic instruction to assigned students and lead them through successful course completion! Learn more: https://www.fullmindlearning.com/teach
As a Fullmind educator, you will:
- Have access to our educator portal where you can select the jobs you take on as a Fullmind educator.
- Promote creativity and excitement in the virtual learning environment.
- Create strategies to engage and nurture student learning and student relationships.
- Create lesson plans aligned with class curriculum.
- Keep track of student grades and performance.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and currently hold an active, USA state-issued teaching certification in a language subject area.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Laptop or desktop computer, webcam, headset, and reliable internet access.
- Complete a mini lesson + submit a background check as part of the application process.
- Prior online teaching experience is a plus!
- Become an Education Entrepreneur: You will be able to create your own schedule by having access to a range of assignments that match your certification + pay needs.
- Ownership in What You Teach: Prefer small groups? Enjoy getting to know a student via one-to-one instruction? Want to continue teaching a full class? You get to choose how you teach and can always switch it up for variety.
- Teach from Home: Keep up with your love of teaching without having to leave home. All instruction is online with access to technical support.
- A Nationwide Network of Experienced Teachers: Join a community of educators with many years of experience. Connect, network, and grow alongside teachers with the same interests and passions as you.
*Fullmind strives to create an inclusive and equitable environment that empowers each inidual and supports the erse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce
*Assignment rates may fluctuate based on many factors, including time of year, demand, and subject. All rates will always be communicated for your consideration upfront