One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Are you passionate about software, craftmanship and love working with a team of like-minded techies? Do you enjoy making distributed and highly scalable services in the cloud? Then come join us in our quest to make translations easier for everyone!
The role you’ll play
LanguageWire is looking for an AX – QA Engineer to join our team and help our client during their Dynamics AX implementation. In this position, you will be responsible for testing of the Dynamics AX 2012 product including functional and regression testing.
The team you’ll be a part of
You will join and lead our Platform Finance Tribe, which currently consists of one team 2 employees and several freelancers, working closely with our Finance team on ensuring the money flow for our business and swift and easy payments to our Vendors. This team also owns several other key integrations between our finance team and our Platform like CRM and Datawarehouse information. The team is distributed and highly international and growing!
You’ll report to our Director of Platform Finance Services.
If you want to make a difference, make it with us by…
- Working with software development to determine testing needs and quality demands of software.
- Working with Product Owner to understand and validate functionality developed.
- Authoring and maintaining manual test cases to verify and validate software features and functionality.
- Executing documented test cases/scripts as well as performs exploratory testing.
- Reporting on quality of product via documented bugs.
- Validating and verifying bug fixes and performing regression testing
In one year, you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have helped built and deployed new features for Platform Finance Services team
- You are successfully integrated into Platform Finance Services Tribe, playing a significant role in ensuring a tight collaboration with the HR/Finance team
- Supporting the upgrade of our Dynamics AX 2012 installation to AX 365
- Had fun doing it!
Desired experience and competencies
What does it take to work for LanguageWire?
What you’ll need to bring
- 5+ years experience with Dynamics AX (2012) experience in the following modules: Account payable, Account receivable, General Ledger, Inventory management.
- Dynamics AX (2012) experience in setting up data for new companies, accounting set up, dimensions, security roles, etc.
- Supporting business when some issues arise, working with Helpdesk to filter tickets and assign them to the appropriate technician.
- Knowledge of relational databases and methods for efficiently retrieving data from them such as using basic SQL queries, especially MS SQL Server.
- Understanding of testing scope and estimation for proper release planning, sprint planning, and regression test planning.
- Experience reporting software bugs and communicating software defect behavior to engineering teams
This will make you stand out
- Dynamics AX 365 experience will be desirable.
- Lasernet experience will be desirable
Most important things to know about us:
- We eliminate language barriers so people understand each other. Everywhere.
- We are a tech company
- We are an AI company
- We are stable, and we are growing
More detail about us:
At LanguageWire, we are leaders in the world of Language Service Providers, but we are cooler than our competitors. Want to know why? Read on. We are fueled by the most advanced technology (AI) and our goal is to make customer's lives easier by simplifying their communication with any audience across the globe.
We are proud of our unique AI technology and our exquisite customer care. We are even prouder of our people. From our language experts, tech nerds, and customer success drivers to the core of heroes in the background. They all have a stake in supporting the delivery of translations, editing, desktop publishing, and other crazy cool multilingual communication services.
We listen and we care. We adapt our solutions to customer needs and integrate them with customer-specific tech stacks, streamlines and automated workflows. All of this while ensuring all data is protected thoroughly in a secure, meteorite-proof infrastructure. Basically, we've got the whole package!
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success, and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it’s a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy with what they do and everyone has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day, that’s why our customers love to work with us—they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!
Working at LanguageWire — why we like it:
“Being surrounded by so many talented colleagues is one of the best things about working at LanguageWire. The working atmosphere is great, and being part of such a multicultural team represents an enriching and incredible opportunity for the development of my career”
(Anna, Operations Solutions Project Manager, Valencia)
“Why I love my job at LanguageWire? Three things: Team Spirit, Goals and Caring Leadership. It begins and ends with the team. I am motivated because I work with a great team of people who know how to work together, know each other, and thrive when working collaboratively to achieve our goals. We care about each other. As a leader, you need to embrace the whole team to make the team great and achieve set goals. LanguageWire takes pride in caring about it all.”
(Marianne, Customer Success Director, Aarhus)
What are the perks?
We don't stand still. We don’t look back; we drive forward!
Are you the next Wire in our community? Consider a career with LanguageWire, and let’s realize your potential together. These are some of the perks of becoming a Wire...
- Scale-up by facts — start-up by heart
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback, and room to stand up for your own ideas
- We are a fast-growing tech company that enables you to develop, be part of the decision-making processes, and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions
- International company. Offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Stockholm, Varberg, London, Leuven, Lille, Munich, Hamburg, Zurich, Kiev, Gdansk, Atlanta and Valencia
- 360 employees with great gender and cultural ersity
- A lot of responsibility and freedom
- We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries
- We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and get-together initiatives like online fitness classes, yoga, Christmas parties, etc. We have fun!
- More than 180 great colleagues in different business departments.
- Excellent location (20 min walk to the city center) in cool and modern offices
- Working in an international environment—more than 20 different nationalities
- Freshly ground coffee from the coffee machine and free fruit
Want to know more?
We can’t wait to meet you! So, why wait 'til tomorrow? Apply today!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Ana Catalá, People Acquisition Partner at email@example.com