One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
At Apiumhub, we are experts in software architecture and software development. We build scalable software platforms and think about performance and cost reduction every time we start the project. We receive interesting projects from around the world, as startups projects as projects for big international companies. But what we always do the same – we build working software. And we want like-minded people to join us! Meet our growing family!
< class="h1">What we're looking for>
We are seeking a highly-motivated, experienced and strategic Technical Product Owner to join our growing dream team in Spain. This person has a genuine interest in technology and passion to launch and deliver cutting-edge software products.
PO will be responsible for managing the execution and scope of a project as part of an agile delivery team to collectively deliver desired business outcomes. He or she has end to end responsibility for planning and execution. PO will facilitate requirements gathering, validate designs, delivery forecasts and should have sufficient technical proficiency to work on the software project together with the development team and the client in order to be able to collaborate with subject matter experts and drive the technical discussion.
PO should be comfortable with the agile process and should understand customer needs and validate solutions, develop and communicate the program vision, roadmap and backlog, manage and prioritize the flow of work, define releases and program increments, participate in planning, demos, reviews,etc.< class="h2">Responsibilities>
- Deliver optimal working software according to milestones
- Engage the Team
- Facilitate Transparency and Communication
- Have a vision of what a client wishes to build, and convey that vision to the development team.
- Requirements gathering and management.
- Ability to plan deliveries with achievable milestones
- Communication with the client and the development team.
- Take responsibility for the product backlog and features prioritization.
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next.
- Motivate the team with a clear, elevating goal.
- Ensure the team meets the deadlines and the goals.
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client executives.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Agile Project Manager in a software project.
- Technical background is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Agile process
- Scrum experience
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation and leadership skills
- High level of English and Spanish written and spoken
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Objectives-driven professional
- Capable to transform customer needs into simple, tangible and structured expectations
- Solid understanding of the digital product lifecycle
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote
- Motivation and passion to take an assignment from beginning to end and get it done right and in a timely manner
- Proactivity, pragmatism, transparency, responsability and goal-driven mindset.
- Willingness to learn more and grow
- Permanent contract and 23 days of vacation
- Remote friendly policy, be the owner of your time and enjoy the flexibility and remote working. We have an amazing new office in the Barcelona center (with free snacks, coffee and beer), and we will be very happy to share moments with you there whenever you want.
- Medical insurance with dental coverage.
- Free English classes.
- Personal budget for continuous learning, training and certifications.
- Team budget just for fun.
- You will enjoy different activities, from technical and informal workshops to off site company events.
- Last but not least, join a growing family with a great sense of humor and healthy environment.
- 30-40minuts introduction meeting to talk about what we can offer you, and know a little bit about you, your experience and your goals.
- 1h technical & business meeting, about your experience and knowledge in the Product Owner field and agile methodologies.
- 30 minutes cultural fit meeting.