One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant – Connected Care Program
CLINICAL STRATEGY AND SERVICES CLINICAL TEAM
Included Health is looking for nurse practitioners/physician assistants who are passionate about caring for members holistically through their healthcare journey and ensuring needs are met with industry-leading interventions, within our Connected Care Program (CCP).
Nurse practitioners/physician assistants will guide members through complex medical situations, partnering with a multidisciplinary clinical team that includes a nurse care manager, other healthcare professionals, care coordinators, and records specialists, to deliver integrated remote care in an innovative way. The nurse practitioner/physician assistant should enjoy a team-based collaborative approach to member care including spending time on the phone with members, listening to members’ needs, answering questions, and serving as an advocate. They should also excel in creation of cohesive care plans and in providing clinical depth for a member’s care.
The nurse practitioner/physician assistant should possess the clinical acumen to help guide care for members and navigate available benefits and resources. The nurse practitioner/physician assistant will support members through complex care management, disease management, and acute case management, ensuring they receive longitudinal care that results in excellent health outcomes.
- Deliver coordinated and compassionate virtual Care Management by telephone and/or video that improves members’ health outcomes.
- Generate impactful care plans together with members, nurse care managers and our multidisciplinary care team, and help members achieve the desired goals, in both acute and longitudinal settings.
- Partner with the members’ local providers to ensure coordinated care. Coordinate necessary resources that holistically address members’ problems, whether clinical or social.
- Provide clinical depth to a member’s care and help to identify opportunities to improve a member’s healthPartner with our Credentialing Team to become licensed in additional states if needed.
- Model our culture and values through humility and curiosity.
- Active medical license and Board Certification required.
- Willingness to become licensed in multiple states
- Be comfortable guiding care for a variety of medical conditions and disease states.
- Be highly empathetic. We work with members and their families who are going through challenging times. Ideal candidates practice empathy and reassure members that we are available to help them.
- Ability to understand cultural and socioeconomic issues affecting members and to coordinate all available resources to serve members.
- Collaborate well across multidisciplinary teams with clinical and non-clinical members to deliver a seamless, top-quality care experience to members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. You will spend time on the phone with members and families, as well as a lot of time communicating with colleagues. Therefore, the ability to gather a clinical history, answer questions at a member level, and succinctly summarize findings is critical.
- Must be able to work efficiently. We are a fast growing company and we are busy. Our team is expected to meet volume goals without sacrificing quality. Good judgment for balancing priorities is a must.
- Be flexible and comfortable with working in a rapidly-changing environment. Be able and willing to work until 6pm local time, with occasional weekend commitments as well.
- Strictly follow security and HIPAA regulations to protect our members’ medical information.
- Strong competence and ability to use multiple computer/medical record systems. Experience with telehealth preferred.
- 6am-3pm PT OR 7am – 4pm PT, Monday – Friday
- Occasional evenings (until 6p) and weekends