One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Title: Virtual MCAT Tutor
Location: Remote/Nationwide USA
Join Kaplan s growing community of test-prep experts as a part-time, completely virtual MCAT Instructor! Our teachers enjoy competitive pay and a flexible schedule while helping students realize their potential. We take the pain out of planning and prepping by providing our tutors with a suite of learning-science backed resources, prepared curriculum, and score-boosting strategies. This opportunity is a great fit for current medical students, students who have had success on the MCAT, those taking a gap year or deferred admission, or those just interested in lifelong education and making a difference in the lives of other students.
As a MCAT Tutor, you’ll:
- Enjoy a flexible, online, part-time tutoring schedule, as it fits your availability. This can include morning, afternoons, evenings, weekdays or weeknights.
- Support your students throughout their prep, enabling them to solve problems with critical thinking across the sciences
- Use data to close the opportunity gap for underrepresented students
- Connect with colleagues remotely while completing training and session prep from the comfort and convenience of home
- Competitive hourly tutoring rates starting at $40/hr based on credentials
- Flexible schedule of online tutoring sessions and remote prep work
- Paid comprehensive training and lesson preparation
- Continual learning, coaching, and mentoring opportunities
- Opportunity to advance your career as an on- or off-camera MCAT teacher as available
- Access to Health and Welfare Plans
- 401K plan
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Free or discounted classes for you and/or immediate family members
- Employee Discounts including travel, local deals, and health and wellness offers
- Minimum 8-month commitment to the role
- Minimum of 10 hours per week
- Scores within the 90th percentile of the MCAT
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.