One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Norion is a startup company built from the ground up by the ICEO Venture Builder team. It is an innovative organization where we help entrepreneurs enter the world of Blockchain and Web3. We believe that by providing the best Blockchain solutions, we can improve the functioning of the economy and contribute to the success of many innovative projects.
We provide customized tools for issuing and managing digital tokens. This includes not only technologies, but also ready-made legal solutions and access to investors and business angels, thanks to which we provide comprehensive support to entrepreneurs and enable them to take their first steps into the world of Web3, DeFi and Metaverse.
Due to the growing interest in tokenization and the increasing number of orders, we are looking for another member for our team!
The Head of Marketing position is a unique opportunity to join the global revolution and develop your career in areas that are becoming an increasingly important part of the economy. Are you interested in new technologies, blockchain and crypto assets? Do you have a seeker gene for new solutions? Do you have extensive marketing experience, can you develop B2B customer acquisition strategies and effectively lead a team? Then Norion is the right place for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- creating and implementing a marketing strategy for the Norion brand in line with business objectives,
- defining marketing activities, budget planning and evaluation of activities,
- managing the marketing team and the work of cooperating agencies,
- preparing, implementing and optimizing of marketing activities as part of the marketing mix, with emphasis on growth marketing activities,
- developing and optimizing marketing funnels,
- monitoring the integration and correctness of CRM data and its integration with marketing tools,
- cooperating with the Sales and Product Directors,
- ongoing monitoring of trends, market changes and competitor activities,
- reporting on the results of the activities carried out to the CEO.
What we expect from you:
- experience in creating and implementing a marketing strategy,
- experience in creating a marketing and sales strategy for blockchain and cryptocurrency projects,
- strategic thinking and budgeting skills,
- analytical skills including: estimating and allocating budgets, targeting and segmentation, evaluating channel effectiveness, and predicting campaign effectiveness,
- ability to analyze market, trends and competition,
- experience executing campaigns targeting the B2B market and technology products industry,
- practical knowledge of SEO, content marketing, performance marketing, growth hacking, email marketing and marketing automation,
- understanding of concepts related to the marketing funnel and its application in the B2B space,
- skills in using tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Google Console, Hubspot, Figma,
- experience in managing teams and relationships with business partners,
- interest in new technologies and solutions based on blockchain technology,
- very good command of the English language, both written and spoken (C1),
- very good interpersonal skills,
- negotiation skills,
- knowledge of Jira / Confluence tools.
Benefits and perks:
- salary PLN 25 000 - 35 000 net/month + VAT - B2B
- 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- the possibility of employment on the basis of a permanent employment contract,
- private medical care package,
- full-time employment,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- work in remote mode or from our office in Krakow / Warsaw,
- the opportunity to participate in an internal training program,
- participation in industry events,
- expanding knowledge in the field of blockchain technology and tokenization,
- development of management and marketing skills,
- participation in business and integration meetings.