One stop solution to your remote job hunt!
By signing up you get access to highly customizable remote jobs newsletter, An app which helps you in your job hunt by providing you all the necessary tools.
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6)
Punchbowl is looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has 1-3+ years of experience in software quality assurance. As a hands-on QA engineer for Punchbowl.com, Memento.com, and our mobile apps, you will build a deep knowledge of our platform and products, draft and execute test plans, advance our automation efforts, and ensure all new code is tested with minimal risk of causing site downtime.
- Passionate and opinionated about delivering flawless products (web and app)
- Experienced with software quality assurance (1-3+ years) and different testing techniques
- An exceptional communicator who knows how to write clear, precise feedback for developers
- Knowledgeable about how to build processes and evangelize them within an organization
- A problem-solving savant with impeccable attention to detail
- Collaborate with stakeholders to run and perfect the release process
- Manage processes for testing & communicating feedback to the dev team
- Oversee the development and maintenance of test plans for all active products
- Develop test cases for planned features and ensure full test coverage of the product spec
- Work closely with the customer support team to identify user-facing and user-reported issues
- Establish new processes earlier in the development lifecycle to help our QA process “shift left”
- Evangelize and implement end-to-end regression testing with a framework like Cypress or Playwright to improve our testing automation suite
- Prioritize and escalate live issues appropriately
Do you want to work in a growing company that invests in its employees more than the average company? Punchbowl is the company behind the critically-acclaimed technology platform for celebrations, holidays, and meaningful life memories. The Company runs its platform on Punchbowl.com, Memento.com, and best-in-class iOS and Android apps. We provide a fun, casual, and innovative environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
Some Punchbowl Perks:
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective
- A collaborative, start-up environment where you’ll learn a lot, get your hands dirty, and see your work directly impact our customers
- Fantastic, smart coworkers who are passionate about what they do
- Virtual team coffee chats, Friday team trivia challenges, and anything else we can think of to have fun as a team from a distance
TO APPLY: Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org