Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance? 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials? 2021
We're growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We're seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We're in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Finance Operations is a team that drives critical, complex initiatives that are essential to the successful scaling and growth of Robinhood. The team will lead and define strategy for projects within the Finance Organization across Accounting, Finance & Strategy, Tax, Real Estate, Procurement, and M&A and also work across all company G&A functions - Finance, People, Legal - to mature our processes, help the company scale, and drive efficiency. The team will also build project management best practices, repeatable processes, and strategic techniques to develop a culture focused on results.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Lead important cross-functional projects and strategic initiatives within the Finance organization and as a partner to other G&A functions
- Lead M&A integration efforts across Accounting, Finance & Strategy, Tax, Real Estate, and Procurement in partnership with the Corporate Development team
- Enable the Finance Organization's annual & strategic goals by driving the highest priority, critical initiatives
- Assist with and lead strategic planning efforts for the Finance organization; help define and develop priorities, OKRs, and success measures in partnership with Finance team leadership and in alignment with company OKRs
- Develop tracking and communication practices to ensure progress, accountability, and an understanding of how our work aligns to key initiatives
- Build tools and processes which help the PMO team scale across the Finance organization, and develop best practices for strategic initiative execution
- Identify and implement initiatives that move the Finance organization's metrics; enable Finance team leaders to develop and monitor metrics and deliver ad hoc analyses to inform strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide implementation of critical programs and priorities
- Scope ambiguous problems into concrete projects
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity, build new scalable processes, and share input on other projects as needed
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, change management, finance transformation or project management, preferable at a technology company or top consulting firm
- Consistent track record of running enterprise-wide, transformational, and multi disciplinary projects and change initiatives
- Proficiency of project management methodologies, change management principles, tools and best practices
- Experience leading and directly contributing to large scale M&A activities, inclusive of planning, delivery, and execution of complex systems
- Experience navigating complex data sets, providing unique insights, and building quantitative models for core business decisions
- Understanding of the requirements of a public company including financial closing, budgeting & forecasting, quarterly earnings release processes, and overall strategic considerations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to both persuade and challenge stakeholders
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive and be creative in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and have a strong sense of ownership
- Demonstrated ability within data analytics, including navigating complex data sets, identifying insights, and constructing metrics
- MBA or advanced degree
- Experience in operations in a finance organization at a high growth company
- Project management and change management certifications (i.e., PMP, PfMP, CCMP)
- Lean six-sigma or similar certifications
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission-we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).Summary
Company name: Robinhood
Remote job title: Program Manager, Finance Operations
Job tags: transaction fees, analytics, mobile