As creators of innovative software for the future market of iGaming, Ancient strives to go against the traditional route of building slot machine software. We operate with the firm belief that we're building desirable software for the next big spending generation: younger players who are seeking iGaming entertainment to enjoy themselves and with friends. With that in mind, we're now looking for a Software Quality Assurance Specialist to oversee all aspects of development and ensure we're performing to our best ability at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flat structured team of multicultural professionals on an anytime : anywhere remote business model. You are guaranteed instant gratification whenever updates are pushed to our universal code-base across multiple brands, we go against trends and create our own industries - innovation is our soul. Sounds interesting? Read on....
What you will do
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, provide thorough documentation on and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Regular regression testing on production environment to identify unreported bugs or areas for general quality improvement
- Liaise with customer support team and directly with customers via community chat portals to review and onboard valuable customer feedback
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Who we're looking for must have
- Smoke testing, Sanity testing, Manual end-to-end testing, Regression testing experience and knowledge
Ideal Candidate has
- Sound understanding of Automation Tools
- Experience working with visual regression tools like Chromatic
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Experience with issue tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience with agile methodology
- Knowledge of how to measure the performance of AngularJS components
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar QA role
and would be great to have...
- Experience with Performance/Load Testing tools such as JMeter
- Experience with testing REST APIs using Postman, SoapUI or equivalent tools
- Knowledge of GraphQL
What's on offer?
- Fully remote flexible working
- Young, flat structured rapidly growing company
- Duplicating multiple brands
- Diverse portfolio: gamified e-commerce, video game arcade, iGaming
- Entirely modern stack, no legacy code
- Annual team get together
- And a great remuneration package!
Company name: Ancient Gaming
Remote job title: Software QA Specialist - Fully Remote at Ancient Gaming (allows remote)
Job tags: quality assurance, testing, sanity-testing, end-to-end, agile