Are you our next Senior QA Tester? Join our world-class QA team and help us make learning awesome!
The Senior QA Tester will work together with the QA teams in Kahoot!, DragonBox and Poio - Kahoot! companies developing web and mobile educational games.
The QA Team
The QA team at Kahoot! consists of four Test Managers and one Support QA Engineer, who are working closely with software testers in the Philippines and Sri Lanka. Each Test Manager is assigned to an engineering team where they have the overall responsibility for the testing and quality of the releases. The QA team is diverse, with talented testers from different countries and backgrounds.
- Be responsible for the releases maintaining high quality and performance
- Test using a variety of test techniques throughout from concept to delivery - exploratory, usability, regression, smoke testing
- Have the full overview of the backlog and keep it up-to-date
- Participate in sprint planning meetings and make sure the right issues are prioritized
- Plan activities at the start of the project
- Be proactive throughout the project, investigate issues and try to plan for things breaking along the way
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, preferably within Computer Science. Several years of relevant work experience or a degree in an education-related field can in some cases compensate.
- Minimum 2yrs hands-on experience in software testing
- Experience testing apps and websites on various platforms
- Experience in context-based, exploratory, or scenario testing
- Experience writing test cases with a strong intuition about what makes software break, designing tests to mitigate risks and helping define requirements
- Familiar with agile and kanban software development
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience testing in the game industry, using Unity and Unity-testing software
- Experience with testing mobile and tablets
- Experience testing backend APIs, including automated tests
It’s important to us that you also value:
- Natural curiosity – you love learning new things!
- The ability to put yourself in the end users' shoes and understand their needs
- Being part of a unified and collaborative learning culture
If you talk to anyone working in the Kahoot! Group, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids, teachers and learners all around the world.
- A fast growing environment
- International work environment with over 40 nationalities
- Remote work set up
- Buddy program
- Social and company events (virtual and in-person)
- Other benefits depend on the country where you will be hired in.
We look forward to hearing from you!