Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for clothing. We are the future of fashion commerce, empowering sustainable self-expression through style.
Grailed is a fully-remote team that works between the hours of 10am - 6pm ET. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those that wish to work from an office environment. Our team focuses on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do.
Role & Responsibilities
- Participate in monthly close process and review monthly financials.
- Support the annual financial planning and long-term strategic planning process.
- Prepare and deliver monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Prepare monthly variance analysis with commentary for executives and departmental leads.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators.
- Assist in ad hoc modeling, analysis, and presentation creation.
- Assist in the continued development and automation of reporting and modeling tools.
- Identify and help to implement process improvements to strengthen controls across the company.
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- 2+ years of experience with some related work experience in financial modeling and budgeting.
- Experience in a high-growth environment or with marketplace models a plus.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and financial modeling.
- Highly organized and process-driven, but able to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Strategic problem solver who simplifies problems and finds creative solutions.
- Intellectual curiosity for what drives the business.
- You are able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, handle multiple high priority projects simultaneously, maintain relationships with senior leaders, and own deliverables end-to-end.
More about us
We offer stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, great vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at email@example.com to let us know.
Company name: Grailed
Remote job title: Financial Analyst
Job tags: e-commerce, fashion & luxury